Terms and Conditions
Upon submission of our online registration form, you are deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is a 5 days x 4 hours course.
- Course fees per participant is SGD 650.
- All materials will be provided.
- Upon registration, an email will be sent to you with payment details.
- Upon receipt of payment, an email will be sent to you to acknowledge payment and to update you on class status.
- Upon class confirmation, a “Welcome” email with details & directions to our studio will be sent to you.
- Due to our limited class sizes, fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the workshop to ensure enrolment.
- Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, Internet Banking, credit card online via Paypal or cheque mailed to our registered address.
- Please DO NOT fill in any confidential information (i.e. your credit card information) in our online forms. Drawing Right will never request for your confidential information. If in doubt, please contact us.
- Our classes will only commence with a minimum enrolment of 4 participants.
- Class commencement will be confirmed 2 days before the scheduled start date.
- Strictly NO refunds will be made if attendee changes his mind or No Show.
- Only in the event of the class being cancelled due to insufficient enrolments, you can choose another set of dates or request for a refund in full.
- Refunds will be made by cheque, bank transfers (DBS only) or by Paypal (if payment is made via Paypal).
- We DO NOT offer make up classes, but you are welcome to join another Class schedule for the particular session you missed only (subject to vacancies in the class).
- By signing up, the attendee grants Drawing Right permission to use his/her likeness in a photograph in any and all publications and materials without payment or consideration made to them.
- The attendee realizes these photos become the property of Drawing Right and will not be returned.
- The attendee authorizes Drawing Right to use, edit, copy, publish or exhibit any photo for any lawful purpose.
- The attendee waives the right to review any photo or to obtain royalties from the photo.
Go Back to Class Schedule ➞